To provide high quality primary health care through a multi disciplinary team approach and personalised care.
1. Delivering personalised medical care
2. Providing continuity of patient care
3. Working with a well motivated, trained and supported work force.
4. Striving to improve our patients’ experience and monitoring this through patient satisfaction surveys.
5. Ensuring urgent problems are dealt with quickly
6. Treating patients, relatives and staff with respect and courtesy irrespective of ethnic origin, religious belief, sexuality or nature of health problem.
7. Patients right to privacy and confidentiality will be respected by all staff.