Updated on 21st April 2012 at 5:33 pm
Help us to help you !
- Please value your health and seek to maintain a healthy lifestyle and reduce health risks
- Please extend the same courtesy and politeness to the practice team as you would expect to receive
- Please make separate appointments to see the doctor for each patient to be seen
- Please ensure that you keep your appointment and arrive in good time or you may miss your turn
- Please tell the practice of any change of address or telephone number. In the event a patient does change their home address, the Practice will request to view a copy of a current utility bill showing the new residency. This is to prevent fraud and to ensure you are still in our boundary area.